TESLA TO J1772 COMPATIBLE CHARGING ADAPTER, WALL CONNECTOR - CONNECTS UMC TESLA HIGH CHARGING BOX STATIONS TO SAE J1772 SOCKET & TO ANY US ELECTRO VEHICLES & CARS, MAX 40A & 250V - FOR FASTER CHARGING
- What to do if you have a Tesla car and other EV in your family, do you need a charger for each one? It’s so frustrating to have different chargers and roll of different cables at your garage.
- There is only one right decision! You need to have a high quality and compact adapter specially designed to connect SAE J1772 standard Electric Vehicles to Tesla chargers. It is really easy to use.
- This J1775 adapter is made from thermoplastic and weighs only 1.24 pounds. Rated current – max 40A. Adapter can work under the condition of – 30 °F to 50 °F and has the characteristics of flame retardancy, pressure resistance and wear resistance, so it is very safe to use.
- More charging options for your EV with this J1772 Adapter. It can be applied to Tesla Wallbox Connector, Destination Charging or Mobile Connector. Use it with 1 and 2 generations of chargers.
- Please, notice! This J1772 adapter is not not compatible with Tesla SuperCharger, Third Generation charges, BMW I3 and e-Golf. Compatibility issues: before using adapter please check settings of charger; plug in the Tesla charger first to adapter, then plug in charger with adapter to the vehicle.
It is compact and easy to use with the J1772 adapter / connector! It will help you to save your time and charge your electric vehicle from Tesla chargers.
With this compact charger adapter you can enjoy the most charging options on the roads. It is compatible with 1 and 2 generation Tesla chargers.
Please, notice! This J1772 adapter is not not compatible with Tesla SuperCharger, Third Generation charges, BMW I3 and e-Golf.
Easy use of J1772 Tesla Adapter
Just connect Tesla charger to your J1772 adapter and lock it (anti drop security lock).
Plug into your EV J1772 and start charging. Lever locking mechanism guarantees safe charging.
When you finished charging press on lever to release locking mechanism and unplug J1772 adapter.