AKSESROYAL for wine lovers
Life is too short for cheap wine. Smell the aromas and taste the nuances of the wine the way it was meant to be experienced. Maximize the potential of your wine and transform your average experience to a great one every time.
A wine aerator is a device that exposes wine to more air than it would otherwise be exposed to through the normal process of opening a wine bottle, pouring a standard wine pour, and letting it breath.
To best understand what an aerator for wine is, it’s helpful to know exactly what wine aeration is. Wine is a collection of chemical compounds. When wine is uncorked and poured into glassware, those compounds undergo two chemical processes: oxidation and evaporation. Both of these processes help minimize unwanted flavors in wine. That’s why people let their glass of wine “breath” or use decanters. Sometimes for hours and after great ceremony. If that appeals to you, check out our list of the best wine decanters and this resource about wine aerators vs decanters. But a wine aerator makes the process of aeration instantaneous.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to isolate and identify the sensory characteristics of wine. What to do when the tasting notes you’re reading don’t seem to apply to you?
- You should aerate wine because it gives wine a more multi-dimensional bouquet, a rounder and more complete flavor profile.
- AKSESROYAL Wine Aerator is a device that exposes wine to more air than it would otherwise be exposed to through the normal process of opening a wine bottle, pouring a standard wine pour, and letting it breath.
- Simple and clever design. Small air chamber infuses air into wine using the Bernoulli effect. Sturdy plastic with silicone cap is easily washable and ready to use immediately.
- The purpose of a wine aerator is to force wine to interact with air to accelerate oxidation and evaporation. It does this by sending the wine through a funnel of pressurized oxygen.